Avoid receiving waxing services in the following cases.
- if you have taken Accutane in the last 6 months
- if you have any skin irritation or sunburn
- if you have used Retin-A or Differin in the last 3 months
- if you are prone to fever blisters
- if you have taken antibiotics in the last 2 weeks
Pre wax Instructions
- Please arrive shower fresh
- Avoid stimulants, coffee, cigarettes, caffeine, Allergy meds
- Take an Ibuprofen One hour before waxing
- Chew 3-4 Tumms to reduce the acidity of the body
- Book your waxing appointment 2 days before any big event
Post waxing Instructions
- Gently wash with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap.
- If it is your 1st wax or you are prone to breakouts, apply Tend Skin 2 times a day for the first 5 days.
- Apply Tend Skin, with a cotton pad, regularly 3-5 times a week to treat and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Gently exfoliate the waxed area with a warm damp loofa sponge, shower gloves, or back brush, daily.
- Avoid sun exposure the day you get waxed and the day after.
- Avoid tight clothing over freshly waxed areas to minimize risk of irritation.
- Avoid shaving between waxes.